SIX GREAT REASONS WHY YOUR CHILD
SHOULD HAVE A PET
1. CONFIDENCE Pets provide unconditional acceptance, and
are delighted to see your child.
2. EMPATHY Your child will pay attention to his pet's feelings
and learn to be more empathetic to others.
3. RESPONSIBILITY Gradually increasing responsibility gives
a child a greater sense of "belonging" in the family.
4. COMMUNICATION Your child can improve his verbal skills
and will often confide his feelings to his pet.
5. NURTURING SKILLS In caring for his pet's needs he will
gain knowledge about the needs of others.
6. COMPANIONSHIP Your child can love and give attention to
his pet and receive tail-wagging approval.